Advanced Collagraph Printing
Stretch and challenge
Suitable for teaching at Key stage 4 and above
Cost for you to visit me per person (3 people max)£340
Cost for you to visit me (3 people max)
This workshop shows you how to use simple and sustainable materials to create sophisticated printing plates that can be used repeatedly to achieve a range of drawn, etched and textural effects.
- Create a range of printing plates and prints in different colours on paper and fabric.
- Incorporate chine-collé techniques.
- Study a range of prints and observe a number of demonstrations for inspiration and understanding.
- Study contemporary artists’ work that links to the techniques covered.
- Understand how to set up a printing press for collagraph printing.
- Understand health and safety issues when printing.
- Receive a set of handouts to support your days learning.
Materials & Equipment
- For workshops held in my studio The cost covers all materials and use of my equipment.
All the work on this website has been created either by myself or art teachers and students under my tuition.