Experimental Drawing Techniques
Improving observational drawing skills
Suitable for teaching at Key stage 3 and above
Cost for you to visit me per person (3 people max)£150
Cost for you to visit me (3 people max)
This workshop shows you the breadth and potential of observational drawing, experimenting with a range of fun and experimental techniques and how to achieve impressive results quickly.
- Create a vast range of drawings and prints working directly from primary sources.
- Understand the breadth and potential of drawing.
- Study historical and contemporary artists’ work that links to the drawing approaches covered.
- Study a range of drawings and observe a number of demonstrations for inspiration and understanding.
- Understand health and safety issues when drawing and printing.
- Receive a set of handouts to support your day’s learning.
Materials & Equipment
- For workshops held in my studio The cost covers all materials and use of my equipment.
All the work on this website has been created either by myself or art teachers and students under my tuition.