Effective date: December 12, 2021
Who I am
Ruth Blackford is an Artist and teacher
Email: Click here to send an email
- I will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- I will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
How will we use the information about you?
I collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information so:
- I may contact you to respond to your enquiry
This information is not stored on our website content management system. A copy is sent to us via email.
I will not share your information with 3rd parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Access to your information and correction
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To exercise any of these rights, please email me
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.