Inspiring art, craft & design CPD workshops
My workshops are friendly, practical, and structured with well paced teaching and learning, suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers who cover multiple A Level and GCSE examining boards.
All workshops include ideas for progression of skills along with links to relevant artists and makers. As a result, the workshops cover all of the GCSE and A Level Assessment Objectives, particularly AO2 and AO3.
Delivery of the workshops can be in-house, with me visiting your school or college to teach the art teachers in your department, or I can run them in my well equipped and cosy garden studio in Kingston Upon Thames, for up to 3 people at a time. In either situation, tuition can be tailored to individuals needs and interests.
These Continuing Professional Development workshops are suitable for anyone looking to:
- Increase creative skills and teaching confidence in the classroom.
- Introduce multidisciplinary approaches to lesson delivery.
- Suggest innovative ways of using resources.
- Promote high quality responses from students.
- Develop strategies for ‘Stretch and Challenge’ activities.